1. The area in the premises is let out only for the purpose as mentioned overleaf and shall not be used for any other purpose, without causing any annoyance to neighbours or nuisance in any manner. It is understood that it is strictly prohibited to use the premises after completion of the program or the period as mentioned, whichever is earlier and shall unconditionally vacate the premises without any claims or demands of any sorts.
2. Payment of 100% of the Package Cost must be made in advance, as per schedule and are non refundable.
3. The Occupier shall make all the payments in advance, as in the schedule. The booking shall be cancelled if any payment is not received as agreed and advances paid shall be forfeited. Final invoice together with refund of security deposit after deduction of all charges, taxes, costs or damages, will be made within 30 days after the event date.
4. The Occupier shall apply and obtain all / any applicable permission / license from the appropriate authorities if applicable and submit a copy at least 3 days before the event date.
5. The Occupier shall be fully responsible for any accident or breach of security at the premises at the time of use of the premises and shall obtain suitable insurance cover for life and property against fire, theft, burglary, accident or any other unforeseen circumstance at his own cost and risk.
6. The Occupier shall seek written consent for any additional decoration or electrical work at the premises and agrees not to undertake any such work upon the denial of such consent.
7. Air-conditioning in the banquets shall be provided for upto 8 hours only. Additional a/c cost @ Rs. 4,000/- per hour. Lawn lights will be switched off at 11.30 pm.
8. The Occupier shall only use such decorators / vendors / contractors as authorized by Shreeram Garden, for any additional work at the premises at his own cost and liability. All such contractors engaged shall also abide by these conditions for which the occupier shall be fully responsible. The occupier along with his contractors shall also be responsible for the removal of all their temporary fittings and fixtures along with the disposal of waste of all nature from the premises prior to vacating the premises. Setting up of stalls or tents is not permitted at the premises.
9. Cooking will per permitted only in designated kitchen area on LPG gas stoves/oven only, after 10 am of the booking date. Live cooking counters are not permitted inside the banquet halls.
10. The Occupier along with his guests and contractors shall not cause any damage to the fittings, fixtures, walls, paint, wood panels, flooring, installations, electrical fittings, garden, plants, trees, bushes and other properties at the premises and for which he shall be fully responsible. He agrees to unconditionally pay all cost, as determined by Shreeram Garden, for any damages at the premises by him or his guests.
11. The Occupier shall ensure that there is no spitting of pan / Gutka or any other nuisance at the premises and use only specified vats for the storage of garbage. The Occupier further agrees and understands that smoking, consumption of liquor and beef is STRICTLY PROHIBITED at the premises and undertakes to refrain his guests from the same and for which he shall be fully responsible.
12. The Occupier shall protect and keep protected the premises against theft, burglary, housebreaking, lurking, infiltration etc. and indemnify the owners of the premises against any loss or damage caused thereby.
13. The Occupier shall not use the premises for any purpose that may be deemed to be anti secular or cause aggravation of any religious sentiments.
14. The Occupier shall comply with all pollution control norms and is NOT PERMITTED to use any public address system, loud speakers, live band, DJ and musical instruments, burst fireworks/crackers or cause any sound pollution or disturbance in the neighbourhood.
15. Firearms and weapons of any kind are not permitted in the premises.
16. The Occupier understands that the main gate to the premises shall be locked up after 1:00 am.
17. The Occupier shall obtain written permission for the hiring and running of any additional generators at the premises at his own cost and responsibility and submit a copy at least 3 days before the event date.
18. Cars with “Authorised Parking Stickers” will only be allowed to park, at the designated parking place, inside the premises. Management is not responsible for any cars parked outside the venue.
19. The permission granted to the occupier is personal in nature and cannot be transferred or assigned in any manner without prior consent.
20. Representatives of Shreeram Garden can visit and be present in the premises at any time during the period of use of the premises.
21. The banquet and it’s facilities shall be held reserved for the Occupier subject to receipt of all the payments as agreed. Cancellation charges of 25% of Package cost shall be imposed should the Occupier cancels the reservation 120 days before the event date. Cancellation charge of 50% of Package cost will be imposed if the Occupier cancels the reservation 30 days before the event date. Cancellation charge would be 100% of Package cost for any cancellation within 30 days of the event date.
22. This booking shall stand cancelled, in an event of Force Majeure, which prevents the management from complying with any of its obligations under this Contract, including but not limited to act of God (such as but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves, inundation and floods) or any other natural disaster of overwhelming proportions; war, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilisation, requisition, or embargo, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war; riot, commotion, strikes, go slows, lock outs or disorder, unless solely restricted to employees of the management or of his Subcontractors; or acts or threats of terrorism; adverse weather conditions, discontinuation of electricity supply or failure of power generator; other unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the management.
23. In the event of any other problem or condition not mentioned aforesaid the occupier agrees to accept and abide by the decision by the management of Shreeram Garden and the same decision shall be binding upon him, his contractors and guests.
24. Subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Kolkata